Do you crave a taste of the topics, but still want to maintain a glorious, nutrient-packed green smoothie? This recipe is a sweet and fresh way to start your day! Don’t let the green color fool you, this recipe will leave your taste buds wanting more of the tropics without buying a plane ticket!
- 1 ½ cup coconut water (coconut milk may be used as an alternative)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 serving Vega Protein Smoothie Viva Vanilla
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- If you desire a lighter consistency add more coconut water or coconut milk!
Written by: Jessica Morris
Originally posted on: www.myvega.com